Latest Iteration of Myanmar Development Assistance Policy
The latest Iteration of Myanmar Development Assistance Policy has been launched in November 2020.
The new policy aims to ensure that development assistance is at all times:
- fully aligned with the Myanmar Sustainable Development Plan 2018-2030, and Sectoral, Ministerial, Sub-National and other Development Plans and Strategies;
- fully supportive of Myanmar's achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals;
- fully aligned with relevant international conventions to which Myanmar has acceded or ratified, and with other relevant international declarations, accords, and agendas which Myanmar has endorsed;
- increasingly harmonized with Myanmar's national planning and budgeting processes;
- delivered in ways that are results-driven, innovative, mutually accountable and transparent; and
- delivered in ways that strengthen Myanmar's human and institutional capacities at all levels.