- resolves to have a comprehensive Social Protection Strategy finalized and ready to launch preferably by September 2012; and
- calls on Development Partners and Civil Society to contribute to the process of developing the social protection strategy and in further improving the delivery of individual programs over the coming years.
The following processes and milestone dates are envisaged:
- adoption of a detailed road-map outlining necessary processes & actions (Oct- Dec 11);
- consultations and program reviews (Jan-Apr 12);
- drafting of the National Social Protection Strategy (May-Jun 12);
- review and finalization of the strategy (Jul-Aug 12);
- launch Strategy (by Sep 12).