It was held in virtual mode on May 19 and covered the following two items :
- pre-validation of the report on basic CMU through mutual health insurance ;
- pre-validation of the report on the link between the CMU program and other health insurance schemes.
Following the presentation of the reports by the firm in charge of the evaluation, discussions focused on the following points :
- compulsory health insurance ;
- improving the governance and functionality of health mutuals ;
- taking account of the Community regulation on social mutual societies in the new institutional architecture;
- coordinating health insurance schemes to combat fragmentation ;
- la place du. simplified small taxpayer regime in the new guidelines.
Both reports were pre-approved at the end of the meeting, subject to incorporation of the amendments received.